Understanding What Invisalign is
The Invisalign is an advanced clear teeth aligner system which is trusted by over 7 million people around the world. Backed by 2 decades of innovation, it is used to realign malpositioned teeth with a series of custom-made aligners specifically tailored for each patient.
The Invisalign is powered by three elements that treat a wide range of dental conditions including simple to complex cases. It is also used for post-treatment retention. The key elements used in it are SmartTrack materials, SmartStaging technology, and SmartForce features.
An Invisalign trained orthodontist generally prescribes an Invisalign system to their patients. The price of Invisalign products is decided by the doctor depending upon the patient treatment plan.
Technological Advantages of Invisalign
- The aligner technology comes with a SmartTrack material which offers gentle as well as added force constantly, to enhance the movement of the tooth to the right position.
- With SmartStaging technology, each tooth movement is programmed in a specific way so as to obtain the desired outcomes and better predictability.
- The aligners come with attachments and specific features to provide the defined force to the tooth so that it achieves a predictable position.
Patient Advantages of Invisalign
- Customized Aligners: Your orthodontist will take the precise impression of your teeth using digital scanners and create aligners specifically designed for you.
- Removable Aligners: Now with Invisalign aligners, you can simply remove them when you need to such as while eating, drinking, brushing, flossing or for any special occasion.
- Effectiveness: With Invisalign, you will see improvement in your teeth alignment shortly after the treatment is started which means you can enjoy a wonderful smile and a boost in confidence during the treatment itself.
- Comfort: The edges of Invisalign are smooth which assures no irritation to your cheeks or gums.
- Clarity: As Invisalign is virtually invisible, it ensures that nobody notices that you’re undergoing teeth straightening procedure.
Every dental treatment starts with a full examination of your jaws. Our orthodontist will examine your teeth, take x-rays and photographs, and suggest you a treatment option tailored to your needs.
Braces are most widely used to properly align the teeth. We offer different types of braces such as metal braces, ceramic braces, self-ligation braces, Damon braces, Invisalign etc. Your doctor will help you understand how each type of braces function and help you choose the best depending on the condition of your teeth and lifestyle choices.
Why Choose Us?
We offer you quality invisalign treatment through our experienced orthodontists and advanced technology. We guarantee you a beautiful smile and restoration of your self-confidence. Contact us today for a consultation and treatment.