Everyone wants their teeth to look white and bright, and many of us have tried several ways to achieve that but failed. However, you need not to worry because here, at Al Mumtaz Dental Center, we will help you get the smile you have always wished for. Teeth whitening is a process which makes your teeth brighter and shinier without harming their protective surface.
Teeth whitening is a treatment that is completed in one-sitting. We understand that you have a busy schedule which is why our dental specialists schedule a teeth whitening course program according to your availability.
During the first stage, our dentist will apply a protective gel to guard the gums around the teeth. After applying the gel, tooth whitening agent (usually in the form of hydrogen peroxide) is applied directly to your teeth. This process will take about 30 to 90 minutes. Our dentists suggest 2-3 cycles depending upon the degree of staining and yellowing.
We also use Zoom Advanced Technology to whiten the teeth quickly. Finally, laser technology is used to stimulate the whitening process to bring you a beautiful smile.
Causes of Stain
Important causes of teeth staining
- Aging: Your age is a significant factor when it comes to teeth discoloration. This happens because of the loss of enamel which is associated with normal wear and tear process and as a result, dentin (the part beneath the enamel) starts showing through.
- Trauma: If you have had a tooth injury, this might be a reason for discoloration.
- Food and Beverages: Certain foods and drinks can cause staining because of the reaction of intense color pigments with the enamel in your teeth. Examples include tea, coffee, cola, etc.
- Smoking: Smoking can cause staining of the tooth due tar present in it.
- Medication: Your teeth can get darkened due to the use of hypertension medications, anti-psychotics, and anti-histamines. Chemotherapy and head and neck injuries can also cause discoloration of your tooth.
Why Choose Us?
At Al Mumtaz Dental Center, we have board certified, highly experienced dental specialists combined with modern technological equipment for teeth whitening. We make sure that you are comfortable throughout the treatment process and leave satisfied with a beautiful smile on your face.